PDA

View Full Version : Teleprompter Reruns

mezz
04-05-2012, 07:34 AM
The Wizard of Great Speaking? Whose that man behind the curtain... rotflmao!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/04/new-rnc-obamas-same-tired-rhetoric-119649.html

d-ray657
04-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Republicans reluctantly aligning with Mitt Romney are feigning shock that a President can say and stand for something one day and still believe it the next.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 07:57 AM
This is so stupid. Do I need to trot out all of the pictures again?

Obama isn't the only one to use a teleprompter, Dude.

Heck one former President often had to have a teleprompter and paper notes in front of him, some believe it may have been the early onset of Alzheimers...... And one former VP run STILL write crib notes on her hand.

So, shut up.

Dave

mezz
04-05-2012, 08:16 AM
This is some funny sh&t. At least write another speech (or, you know, change the words around a little). What a moron. In his defence, I guess if you don't really know what the hell your saying in the first place you probably wouldn't remember saying it last time anyway. A speech writer should probably be fired for submitting last years speech again though.

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
We'vve been through this nonsense a dozen times before.

You will lose.

The teleprompter joke is one of the dumbest things ever.

Not surprising at all considering it's source........

Dave

mezz
04-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Oh stop trying to feign obtuseness. This isn't about the teleprompter, it's about the rerun. Would you really load your telepromoter verbatim year after year if you were the POTUS? Obama's either extremely dense or he's so confident that his followers are extremely dense that he doesn't think it's worth taking the effort to try to even appear fresh and/or half intelligent. My guess: a little from column A and a little from column B. (You're making yourself part of the proof).

barbara
04-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Oh stop trying to feign obtuseness. This isn't about the teleprompter, it's about the rerun. Would you really load your telepromoter verbatim year after year if you were the POTUS? Obama's either extremely dense or he's so confident that his followers are extremely dense that he doesn't think it's worth taking the effort to try to even appear fresh and/or half intelligent. My guess: a little from column A and a little from column B. (You're making yourself part of the proof).

Lol
Another sore loser.
It is not uncommon for speakers to use the same speech or parts of a speech. Reasonable individuals know this happens all the time in politics. I witnessed it during the republican primaries this year as the candidates campaigned.

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 10:38 AM

He's not doing anything ALL OF THE REST OF THEM DO, and have done since waaaaaaay back.

There, do you get it now?

And as if no one else has their dogmas, slogans and talking points.

Oh, please.

Dave

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Lol
Another sore loser.
It is not uncommon for speakers to use the same speech or parts of a speech. Reasonable individuals know this happens all the time in politics. I witnessed it during the republican primaries this year as the candidates campaigned.

Thank you.

I wish I had a dime for every time one of those parakeets invoked Reagan. I could pay off all of my debt today.

Dave

barbara
04-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Thank you.

I wish I had a dime for every time one of those parakeets invoked Reagan. I could pay off all of my debt today.

Dave

Not only could you pay off your debt, but you would have enough left over to be rich.

CarlV
04-05-2012, 10:47 AM
I enjoyed the high school sophmore level comments below that, they were much better. :)

Maybe if you brought up the Obama is coming for your guns again you would get better mileage even though it hasn't been 6 months since the last one of those.

Carl

barbara
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
I enjoyed the high school sophmore level comments below that, they were much better. :)

Maybe if you brought up the Obama is coming for your guns again you would get better mileage even though it hasn't been 6 months since the last one of those.

Carl

You can't bring up the gun thing without saying something about Obama being a so************************t......

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Not only could you pay off your debt, but you would have enough left over to be rich.

Ahhhhh, disposable income at last........Thank you Newt "I channel Ronald Reagan" Gingrich!........:rolleyes:

Dave

barbara
04-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Oops,,,, that was supposed to say so************************t! Don't know how that happened!

barbara
04-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Mmmm.... It happened again....

CarlV
04-05-2012, 11:02 AM
OK, the Kenyan social ist is coming for your guns and birth certificates... :p

Carl

CarlV
04-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Mmmm.... It happened again....

it is the
C
I
A
L
I
S

that is censored because of the spammers.

Carl

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Yep, that's why everyone either misspells it or something to that effect.

Dave

barbara
04-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Ok, I get it now.
Thanks for the explanation. :)

mezz
04-05-2012, 12:13 PM
A sitting president making speeches is far different from a candidate campaigning. I think you know this. Liberals like to play stupid if it serves them. Why can't you all just admit that Obama's not all that bright nor is he that good of a speaker? Is it that you think it will make you look stupid for voting for him and still supporting him? If that's the case perhaps you should closely examine your unwavering support for this moron ;).

bobabode
04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
The Wizard of Great Speaking? Whose that man behind the curtain... rotflmao!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/04/new-rnc-obamas-same-tired-rhetoric-119649.html

Consistency counts for nothing? Now who's being obtuse? What are you-13? Next thing out of your mouth will be along the lines of "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" I know you're new here but grow the fuck up.:rolleyes:

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
A sitting president making speeches is far different from a candidate campaigning. I think you know this. Liberals like to play stupid if it serves them. Why can't you all just admit that Obama's not all that bright nor is he that good of a speaker? Is it that you think it will make you look stupid for voting for him and still supporting him? If that's the case perhaps you should closely examine your unwavering support for this moron ;).

So, I take it you'll let Obama off the hook for not acheiving all of his campaign promises now?;)

And conservatives don't like to play forgetful and stupid when it serves them? You'll never win that argument either. We can go way back with that one too........."I don't recall. Do you remember everything you did seven years ago?":rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak
04-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Hey Bob. Ready that exploding bubble.

"Fetchez la vache!"

Dave

barbara
04-05-2012, 12:24 PM

More bs.
Why can't you just admit you are a sore loser.
Lol

bobabode
04-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Hey Bob. Ready that exploding bubble.

"Fetchez la vache!"

Dave

I'm working on the deflated one right now.:rolleyes:

CarlV
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
So that was yesterday...
That dudes' column today about David Gregory on Leno's show Romney is pretty funny too.
Of Romney's religion, Gregory said Mormonism was at the core of Romney's character, but suggested he was afraid to talk about it.

"Let's be honest, this is the core of who Mitt Romney is," he said. "He was a missionary in France for two years. He has been a bishop in the church, which, in the Mormon church, is effectively like a a priest. Philanthropically, he's made huge contributions. He's had a big impact on the church. And yet he doesn't talk about it. It's the core of who he is, and yet he doesn't feel like it's safe to talk about."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/04/nbcs-david-gregory-romney-weak-frontrunner-wont-talk-119684.html
:eek:
Dam leftist media lol. Where's that O'Really guy when you need him? :rolleyes:

Carl

d-ray657
04-05-2012, 01:14 PM

I think I see some over-compensating here. Obama is obviously intelligent and is recognized as a good speaker by those of all political stripes. You can bet your booties that, before the debates begin, Mitt will be gushing all sorts of praise for Obama's mastery of the language.

So what is it about Obama's intelligence and success that you find threatening? Are you so lacking in confidence in validity of your position that you must assert that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid? There are several folks here who, by simply creating lucid posts, regularly disprove your assertion.

I suggested earlier that you post specific examples to support your conclusory allegations about Obama, but you have failed to cite a single one. As a result, you are not the only one who questions the validity of your position.

Regards,

D-Ray

bhunter
04-05-2012, 06:19 PM
I think I see some over-compensating here. Obama is obviously intelligent and is recognized as a good speaker by those of all political stripes. You can bet your booties that, before the debates begin, Mitt will be gushing all sorts of praise for Obama's mastery of the language.

I wouldn't argue that he is not intelligent, but I would argue that he, like anyone, is not above making silly statements. In Obama's case, he often says things that seem like a knee jerk partisan response, rather than thoroughly thinking through his position. Like it or not, he does represent the other half of the people and ought at least tacitly respect their views.

On the legal front, I'd love to read any briefs or court cases that Obama wrote while an academic lecturer.

Charles
04-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Hell, he's just reading a speech. After watching the clip, he did a better job the first time.

Chas

BlueStreak
04-06-2012, 03:48 AM
All the crap about telepromters, sweater vests, Mitts blue jeans and the size of Newts colossal, moon like head is just campaign fodder anyways. It's fun for a few days. But, people who just can't stop dragging it out and giggling like asylum inmates about it years later are just annoying.

And, NO. I didn't read that off of my palm.:p

Dave