Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:34 AM

Teleprompter Reruns

The Wizard of Great Speaking? Whose that man behind the curtain... rotflmao!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...ic-119649.html
Old 04-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Republicans reluctantly aligning with Mitt Romney are feigning shock that a President can say and stand for something one day and still believe it the next.
Regards,

D-Ray
Old 04-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Area Man

This is so stupid. Do I need to trot out all of the pictures again?

Obama isn't the only one to use a teleprompter, Dude.

Heck one former President often had to have a teleprompter and paper notes in front of him, some believe it may have been the early onset of Alzheimers...... And one former VP run STILL write crib notes on her hand.

So, shut up.

Dave
Old 04-05-2012, 08:16 AM

This is some funny sh&t. At least write another speech (or, you know, change the words around a little). What a moron. In his defence, I guess if you don't really know what the hell your saying in the first place you probably wouldn't remember saying it last time anyway. A speech writer should probably be fired for submitting last years speech again though.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Area Man

We'vve been through this nonsense a dozen times before.

You will lose.

The teleprompter joke is one of the dumbest things ever.

Not surprising at all considering it's source........

Dave
Old 04-05-2012, 08:40 AM

Oh stop trying to feign obtuseness. This isn't about the teleprompter, it's about the rerun. Would you really load your telepromoter verbatim year after year if you were the POTUS? Obama's either extremely dense or he's so confident that his followers are extremely dense that he doesn't think it's worth taking the effort to try to even appear fresh and/or half intelligent. My guess: a little from column A and a little from column B. (You're making yourself part of the proof).
Old 04-05-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
Oh stop trying to feign obtuseness. This isn't about the teleprompter, it's about the rerun. Would you really load your telepromoter verbatim year after year if you were the POTUS? Obama's either extremely dense or he's so confident that his followers are extremely dense that he doesn't think it's worth taking the effort to try to even appear fresh and/or half intelligent. My guess: a little from column A and a little from column B. (You're making yourself part of the proof).
Lol
Another sore loser.
It is not uncommon for speakers to use the same speech or parts of a speech. Reasonable individuals know this happens all the time in politics. I witnessed it during the republican primaries this year as the candidates campaigned.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
He's not doing anything ALL OF THE REST OF THEM DO, and have done since waaaaaaay back.

There, do you get it now?

And as if no one else has their dogmas, slogans and talking points.

Oh, please.

Dave
Old 04-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Lol
Another sore loser.
It is not uncommon for speakers to use the same speech or parts of a speech. Reasonable individuals know this happens all the time in politics. I witnessed it during the republican primaries this year as the candidates campaigned.
Thank you.

I wish I had a dime for every time one of those parakeets invoked Reagan. I could pay off all of my debt today.

Dave
Old 04-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Thank you.

I wish I had a dime for every time one of those parakeets invoked Reagan. I could pay off all of my debt today.

Dave
Not only could you pay off your debt, but you would have enough left over to be rich.