PDA

View Full Version : Biden's son appointed to Ukraine gas company!

Dondilion
05-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Biden son has recently been appointed to the board of a Ukraine gas company. :(

Now you can understand why Secretary of State NULAND said "Fuck the Europeans" when the
Europeans were trying for a negotiated settlement in Ukraine.

Why we spent fast sums to destabilize Ukraine.

Why our military contractors are now running things in Kiev.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-house-denies-conflict-hunter-biden-article-1.1791465

bobabode
05-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Why the sad face Don? I thought American ingenuity and business savvy was highly sought after all over the world...oh, that's right. What was I thinking?:rolleyes:

Dondilion
05-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Why the sad face Don? I thought American ingenuity and business savvy was highly sought after all over the world...oh, that's right. What was I thinking?:rolleyes:

A similarity to Bush vice president Cheney Haliburton nexus. :D

bobabode
05-14-2014, 04:59 PM
A similarity to Bush vice president Cheney Haliburton nexus. :D

Now you're really reaching. ;)

Tom Joad
05-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Now you're really reaching. ;)

You gotta remember this is being brought to you by the same people that are trying to stretch Benghazi into a bigger debacle than the Iraq War.

Dondilion
05-14-2014, 08:19 PM
You gotta remember this is being brought to you by the same people that are trying to stretch Benghazi into a bigger debacle than the Iraq War.

The fact is the relevant authority does not deny it.

Tom Joad
05-15-2014, 08:24 AM
The fact is the relevant authority does not deny it.

What "relevant authority", does not deny what?

donquixote99
05-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Oh, and 'failure to deny' isn't proof of anything.

I've never denied that my friend Joad has orange hair and eats gophers on a stick. Would you take that as convincing evidence of these things?

piece-itpete
05-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Biden son has recently been appointed to the board of a Ukraine gas company. :(

It the argument that this is untrue?

But it doesn't mean the US is evil either. Where would done rather live - the EU or the RF?

Oh, and 'failure to deny' isn't proof of anything.

I've never denied that my friend Joad has orange hair and eats gophers on a stick. Would you take that as convincing evidence of these things?

I KNEW it! ;) Nothing wrong with gopher-on-a-stick though.

Pete

Dondilion
05-15-2014, 12:08 PM
The more things change the more things remain the same.

Tom Joad
05-15-2014, 12:35 PM
I KNEW it! ;) Nothing wrong with gopher-on-a-stick though.

Pete

That's really low Pete.

And to think, I stood up for you the other day.

Someone was saying that you ate shit sandwiches and I told them you didn't like bread.

piece-itpete
05-15-2014, 12:49 PM
LMAO!!

Pete

JJIII
05-15-2014, 01:11 PM
I'll bet if you looked around enough county fairs across this nation you could probably find Gopher-on-a-Stick somewhere.;)

Tom Joad
05-15-2014, 01:39 PM
I'll bet if you looked around enough county fairs across this nation you could probably find Gopher-on-a-Stick somewhere.;)

I've heard Gopher tortoise is some good eatin, I don't know about them little rat like things though.

piece-itpete
05-15-2014, 01:42 PM
I had a good hillbilly friend, when eating game came up he'd always say [insert accent] 'The only time I could eat possum was when my aunt Sally done made it, then boy it was good.'

I could never tell when he was funning or telling the truth.

Pete

bobabode
05-15-2014, 02:26 PM
I had a good hillbilly friend, when eating game came up he'd always say [insert accent] 'The only time I could eat possum was when my aunt Sally done made it, then boy it was good.'

I could never tell when he was funning or telling the truth.

Pete

Had? :rolleyes: What'd he do, steal your favorite bluetick hound or marry your cousin? :D

piece-itpete
05-15-2014, 02:31 PM
LOL! He would've laughed at that too, if he knew you. Good man. When he and my other hillbilly friend started imitating backwoods folk you'd die laughing.

He had issues though, and met an untimely end.

Pete

bobabode
05-15-2014, 02:37 PM
Ya got me. ;) Sorry to hear your friend has gone to his reward, I hope St. Peter let him bring his favorite dog with him.

Hmmmm, (scratches chin) that reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode.:)

piece-itpete
05-15-2014, 03:09 PM
I hope so too, but according to Beetlejuice he's a civil servant.

Pete

Dondilion
05-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Hello Pete!

What you say...No conflict of interest here for Biden?

piece-itpete
05-15-2014, 03:19 PM
I'd say yes. But that it is probably a minor thing. It certainly isn't 'ceasars wife'-ish. It'd be a hammer if he runs again though.

I agree the real issue is control of Europe's gas supply.

Pete

bobabode
05-15-2014, 03:45 PM
So Biden's son helping the Ukrainians figure out how to get off Mutha Russia's Gazprom teat is some sort of conflict of interest? Wow...

Dondilion
05-15-2014, 03:56 PM
I'd say yes. But that it is probably a minor thing. It certainly isn't 'ceasars wife'-ish. It'd be a hammer if he runs again though.

I agree the real issue is control of Europe's gas supply.

Pete

Had to draw the "yes" out of you Pete. :D

Real issue is control of Europe gas supply: So it is ok if we destabilize - ignoring its potential for extreme human suffering, ethnic cleansing and all - using our connection in the highest echelon of US government to reward narrow interests.

No wonder we bugged Merkel because she read us early.

I heard the last meeting she had with Obama, she roughed him up. :D

piece-itpete
05-16-2014, 08:20 AM
:D Well it looks bad anyway.

I'm still not seeing the type of 'cleansing' pro Russian media has been yelling about. I did see a report that the Ukrainian government had cracked down on the Right Sector though.

I seriously doubt the EU wants to be chained to the mob controlled RF though energy. To really stir things up, maybe they sure look at fracking :D

Pete

Dondilion
05-16-2014, 08:46 AM
:D Well it looks bad anyway.

I'm still not seeing the type of 'cleansing' pro Russian media has been yelling about. I did see a report that the Ukrainian government had cracked down on the Right Sector though.

I seriously doubt the EU wants to be chained to the mob controlled RF though energy. To really stir things up, maybe they sure look at fracking :D

Pete

But Merkel, the de facto leader of the EU, does not want conflagration engendered under the heading of energy independence and then only to be muscled by American oligarchs/dynastys.

piece-itpete
05-16-2014, 08:56 AM
I'd say she's screwed either way, unless they discover cold fusion or start fracking ;)

Since they verified the God Particle they should ask it lol.

Pete

Dondilion
05-16-2014, 09:06 AM
I'd say she's screwed either way, unless they discover cold fusion or start fracking ;)

Since they verified the God Particle they should ask it lol.

Pete

She is not screwed Pete. She wants to trade with the Russians. She wants adjustment, but a controlled one.

piece-itpete
05-16-2014, 09:17 AM
She's willing to allow Russia to absorb eastern Ukraine to do so?

Pete

Dondilion
05-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Here is a look at Russian/German trade.

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21599034-german-exporters-are-pushing-back-against-economic-sanctions-Russia-lovers-not-fighters

Dondilion
05-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Russia does not want to absorb Eastern Ukraine...that is a huge baggage.

What Russia wants is some autonomy for the region. Russia is pushing a type of Federalist solution. Miss Merkel is agreeable and warns those running Kiev
that a military solution is not possible.

piece-itpete
05-16-2014, 09:59 AM
They must want Eastern Ukraine to be a 'federalist' area pretty bad to supplying ground troops.

Pete

Dondilion
05-16-2014, 10:13 AM
They must want Eastern Ukraine to be a 'federalist' area pretty bad to supplying ground troops.

Pete

True! It's bargaining chips. :D

A measure that the area cannot be overrun easily.