Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:45 AM

Grump's other motive........

Grumpy has shut down Ak temporarily. He says it is to do "site maintenance". Well, the conspirator in me knows better. He is really doing it to bring all you folks over here, stir the pot, get his numbers up, and enrage the masses.

Seems pretty obvious to me. What do you think?
Old 08-23-2011, 06:57 AM

I think it's a good thing he doesn't run any Harley Davidson forums. I participate in a couple of those and liberals raise their heads to flying bullets in them all of the time.

Those guys flooding into here would show the liberals here that The Tea Party is really quite mild compared to the average white, red blooded, motorcycle riding American.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post

Seems pretty obvious to me. What do you think?
Yes that's what immediately came to mind. Who will stop him? He has too much power.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
I think it's a good thing he doesn't run any Harley Davidson forums. I participate in a couple of those and liberals raise their heads to flying bullets in them all of the time.

Those guys flooding into here would show the liberals here that The Tea Party is really quite mild compared to the average white, red blooded, motorcycle riding American.
In here we shoot back, and frequently nail you between the eyes. You might want to go back to the biker forums where it's safe.

Dave
Old 08-23-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
In here we shoot back, and frequently nail you between the eyes. You might want to go back to the biker forums where it's safe.

Dave
No sir, I prefer being in the fight. I'm an old veteren of Guardian Talk where rational thought always stood out like a shiny diamond ring on top of a pile of turds. Damn liberals can shovel that stuff all day, but throw a couple of facts their way and they've got no recourse other than to keep shovelling. Touchy bunch those liberals, but embarrassingly unarmed when the stuff hits the fan.

Hanging around here I might be able to do some good.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Area Man

Quote:
No sir, I prefer being in the fight. I'm an old veteren of Guardian Talk where rational thought always stood out like a shiny diamond ring on top of a pile of turds. Damn liberals can shovel that stuff all day, but throw a couple of facts their way and they've got no recourse other than to keep shovelling. Touchy bunch those liberals, but embarrassingly unarmed when the stuff hits the fan.

You Sir, are a fool. So, you've been letting them brainwash you for years? I stand corrected; You are an old fool.

Oh, and BTW, WELCOME! Come on in and join the fun.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 08-23-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:

Hey Mezz,
You and that Archie Bunker guy ought to get together. dj something is his user name.

Both of you have mouths so big that it covers your ears. And since your mouth is open so much, your brains(as small as they were) fell out.

Now how is that for stiring the pot....

I kinda figure a guy that walks into a bar with his guns ablazin ain't too friendly a type, nor to worried about facts or truths. Just my $0.02 worth fer sure.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:07 PM
Area Man

I can't wait for him to tell us all about ourselves. Things we didn't even know. How stupid and ignorant we are, our sexual preferences, our lack of ambition, our lack of religious beliefs, our elitism and latent racism. How we want to be told what to think and how to live.

You know, all of the bullshit he's fed by the "Guardian Talk", and FauxNews.

Well, I'm off to work, guys..........Oooops, my bad. I'm off to collect my welfare and food stamps.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 08-23-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:08 PM

I am glad he is here. I would be unable to vote or think if he weren't.

I just read his total twelve posts. So far, one was not aggravating. He is off to a great start.

Last edited by JCricket; 08-23-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:40 PM

We need more Archie Bunkers in this country.